T-250 Solvent Recovery Machine
The fourth-generation single-pass solvent recovery machine, single feed 200-250 liters, including pressure control system, dual temperature control system, window light function, chemical safety valve series, can also be equipped with automatic feeding system, everything In order to give customers a better sense of experience, about 600-1000 liters of solvent are recovered every day, depending on the specific heat value of the solvent. For specific details, please contact customer service and give you detailed parameters and solutions. Jiexing quality, complete machine warranty three Years, welcome your trust in Jiexing, we will provide you with more secure service!
Appropriate type 1. Solvent solution for square hydrocarbon recovery: toluene, xylene, mesitylene, etc.; 2. Aliphatic hydrocarbons: pentane, hexane, octane, etc.; 3. Alicyclic hydrocarbons: cyclohexane, cyclohexane Ketones, toluene and cyclohexanone; 4. Halogenated hydrocarbons: chlorobenzene, dichlorobenzene, dichloromethane, trichloroethylene, etc.; 5. Alcohols: methanol, ethanol, isopropanol, etc.; 6. Ether: ether 9 .And others not listed; acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, methyl isobutyl ketone, etc.:, propylene oxide, etc.;:; 7. Ester methyl acetate, ethyl acetate, n-butyl ketone acetate 8 .Organic solvents.
The explosion-proof solvent recovery machine can be widely used in the following industries
1. Automobile manufacturing and repairing industry: cleaning thinners for vehicle spraying equipment pipelines and spray guns, such as: thinner, toluene, xylene, methyl ethyl ketone, butyl ester, etc.; solvents generated during the process of cleaning engine gasoline.
2. Electronic product manufacturing industry (such as LCD, LED, etc.): cleaning agents for cleaning molds and cleaning electronic products, such as absolute ethanol, acetone, trichloroethylene, etc.
3. Precision instrument and hardware manufacturing industry: organic solvents for cleaning molds and processed products, such as thinner, hydrocarbon, kerosene, solvent gasoline, etc.
4. Sports equipment manufacturing industry: manufacturing cleaning agents for wax-melting castings such as golf heads and fishing rods, and solvents for spraying and cleaning clubs and fishing rods.
5. Shoe material industry: various organic solvents for cleaning and spraying equipment, such as: shoe outsole, heel spraying, vamp printing processing cleaning, etc.
6. Plastic products: organic solvents for cleaning molds and processed products, such as solvents for printing cleaning.
7. Printing industry: cleaning agents for cleaning printing plates and machines, such as plate washing water, car washing water, etc.
8. Paint manufacturing and chemical industry: cleaning production equipment, containers and filling equipment, etc. various organic solvents and varnishes, such as: thinner, xylene, methyl ethyl ketone, butyl ester, etc.
9. FRP product industry: solvents used in surface anti-corrosion and aesthetic coating production processes, such as: yacht production, wind turbine blade production, etc.
10. Painted gold ornaments industry: solvents used in surface pretreatment cleaning and electroplating pretreatment.
11. Optical products: solvents used in the cleaning of various production processes of components and pre-treatment of coating.
Thank you for visiting Jiexing environmental protection equipment website. Your valuable opinions are the space for our future growth and improvement to provide better services. If you have any questions, please leave a message or call us. We welcome your guidance and visit at any time. Thank you for coming!